Wayne Manor is the ancestral home of the Wayne family since 1914.
Alfred's old friend Reginald Payne came to stay with him and Bruce, although unknown to them he was sent by Wayne Enterprises to see what Bruce had on their activities. Reg was caught by Alfred lingering around the study at night, and Reg stabbed Alfred in response and fled.
Bruce and Alfred discovered a secret passageway behind the fireplace which led to a cave containing equipment and computers that Thomas Wayne was working with in his attempt to investigate, and later work against, Wayne Enterprises.
The Manor got invaded again, this time by a resurrected Theo Galavan who planned to kill Bruce to full-fill a goal set by the Order of St. Dumas, a plot which previously failed. But his second attempt at ending Bruce's life failed when a vengeful Oswald Cobblepot arrived and had his henchman Butch Gilzean blow Galavan to pieces with a bazooka in retaliation for Galavan having his mother killed.
Six months later Bruce and Alfred returned to the manor after spending time in Switzerland to research the mysterious secret council controlling Gotham. Another intruder in the form of the council's assassin Talon arrived, where he knocked Alfred unconscious and kidnapped Bruce. He was later returned to the manor by the Talon after a meeting with the secret council's representative Kathryn.
- Bruce Wayne
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Selina Kyle
- Ivy Pepper
- Reginald Payne (deceased)
- Thomas Wayne (deceased)
- Martha Wayne (deceased)
- ↑ Dameron, Rebecca (writer) & Ferland, Guy (director) (November 24, 2014). "Lovecraft". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 10. FOX.
- ↑ Cannon, Danny (writer) & Hope, Nathan (director) (February 23, 2015). "Red Hood". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 17. FOX.
- ↑ Heller, Bruno (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (May 4, 2015). "All Happy Families Are Alike". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 22. FOX.
- ↑ Heller, Bruno (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (September 21, 2015). "Rise of the Villains: Damned If You Do...". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 1. FOX.