Wayne Enterprises is a company that is located in Gotham City. It is shown to have some subsidiaries such as WellZyn. After Thomas Wayne and Martha Wayne were killed by an unknown mugger, Wayne Enterprises was run by its Board of Directors.
Bruce looking into illegal activities
Sid Bunderslaw later mentioned to Bruce Wayne that Thomas Wayne and his father had kept quiet about the illegal activities at Wayne Enterprise. Wayne Enterprises is revealed to be the owners of Pinewood Farms which is a bio-engineering farm that did different bio-engineering experiments. This is where Karen Jennings was brought to in order to change her crippling arm. The result was that Karen gained a reptilian arm.
Connection To Indian Hill
Bridgit Pike is brought to Indian Hill after being presumed dead by the GCPD and Gotham. It is revealed to be run by Wayne Enterprises. Theo Galavan is later brough to Indian hill after being murdered by Oswald Cobblepot and Jim Gordon.
Connection to Pinewood
- † Thomas Wayne (CEO)
- Bruce Wayne (CEO)
- † Martha Wayne
- Molly Mathis (Middle Management/Board of Directors Member)
- Sid Bunderslaw (Director of Physical Operations, missing)
- Crowley (Board of Directors Member)
- Lucius Fox (Junior Executive, formerly)
- Jeremiah Valeska (Engineer, formerly)
Divisions of Wayne Enterprises
- Indian Hill (Penguin's Umbrella, Season 1 Episode 7)
- Ace Chemicals (Wrath of the Villains: A Dead Man Feels No Cold, Season 2 Episode 13)
- Pinewood Farms (Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood, Season 2 Episode 18)
- WellZyn (Viper, Season 1 Episode 5)
- Wayne Industries (A Dark Knight: That's Entertainment, Season 4 Episode 18)
- Wayne Biotech (A Dark Knight: A Beautiful Darkness, Season 4 Episode 13)
The episode link refers to when the subsidiary was explicity mentioned
- Wayne Enterprises first appeared in Batman #307 (January, 1979).
- The logo for Wayne Enterprises is the same one used in the Dark Knight Trilogy and DC Extended Universe.
- With the Court of Owls destroyed, Bruce is the only person controlling the company.