Escape from Indian Hill
Tweaker was among the Indian Hill experiments that escaped from the prison transfer bus that was supposed to take them upstate. He and the other Indian Hill experiments started wandering the streets of Gotham City.
Joining Fish Mooney's gang
Six months later, Tweaker appeared as a member of the latest incarnation of Fish Mooney's gang where he assisted in the capture of Ethel Peabody. While there, he got into a scuffle with Jim Gordon and was arrested while making an attempt to flee. 
No Man's Land
At some point, Tweaker escaped from his imprisonment. He was seen residing in an abandoned church hanging upside down until some people came in and he attacked them.
Powers and abilities
- Wing manifestation: After being experimented on in Indian Hill, Tweaker gained the power to create retractable bat-like wings from his back.
- Flight: Tweaker is able to fly using his wings.
- The character is the show's incarnation of Man-Bat, real name Robert Kirkland Langstrom, who debuted in Detective Comics #400 (June 1970), appearing as an adversary to Batman. Whilst credited as "Tweaker" in his debut appearance, news articles on the character's cameo in "A Dark Knight: No Man's Land" confirm him as the show's version of Man-Bat.
- This is the first live-action version of the Man-Bat character, although a homage was made to him in a deleted scene for the 1995 movie Batman Forever, in which Bruce Wayne experiences a vision of a giant bat in the batcave when attempting to regain his lost memories.
- ↑ Heller, Bruno (writer) & Egilsson, Eagle (director) (May 23, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Transference". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 22. FOX.
- ↑ Stephens, John (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (September 19, 2016). "Mad City: Better to Reign in Hell...". Gotham. Season 3. Episode 1. FOX.
- ↑ Stephens, John & Boston, Seth (writer) & Hope, Nathan (director) (May 17, 2018) "A Dark Knight: No Man's Land" Gotham. Season 4. Episode 22.