Tommy Elliot is a student of Anders Preparatory Academy.
Tommy and a friend confronted Bruce at school, asking about the gory details of his parents' deaths. Later, Tommy and a group of friends corner Bruce, mercilessly teasing him about his orphan status and insulting his mother. As a result, Alfred drives Bruce to Tommy's house, where Bruce surprises Tommy and knocks him down with three punches, using his father's watch as a knuckleduster. Alfred then tells Tommy to never make fun of the Wayne Family.
Grace Blomdhal brought Bruce Wayne to where Tommy, Brant Jones and Emma Hsueh were. This time, Tommy doesn't mock Bruce to avoid a repeat of what happened. When it came to a night at a nightclub that he owns, Bruce was able to get Grace, Tommy, and Emma in but not Brant.
- "The Mask"
- "A Dark Knight: A Day in the Narrows"
- "A Dark Knight: Let Them Eat Pie"
- "A Dark Knight: Queen Takes Knight" (mentioned)
- In the DC comics, Thomas "Tommy" Elliot is a character created by artist Jim Lee and writer Jeph Loeb that was introduced in Batman #609 (January 2003) and is depicted as a former childhood friend of Bruce Wayne and a supervillain known as "Hush".
- This is the first live-action incarnation of the character Tommy Elliot.
- It is mentioned that the Elliots were one of the original five founding families of Gotham.