Following a raid on Wayne Manor by assassins and Bruce being forced to go on the run with his friend Selina Kyle (who the assassins were after), Bruce and his guardian Alfred Pennyworth took a break to Switzerland.
After finding out about the existence of a "secret council" whom Bruce's father Thomas Wayne's former friend Hugo Strange worked for, Bruce and Alfred traveled to Switzerland so Bruce could stay low and do his research into the secret council. He eventually returned after some months away, although Selina wasn't too happy about him just disappearing regardless of the research pertaining to the murders of his parents.
- "Welcome Back, Jim Gordon" (mentioned)
- "Wrath of the Villains: A Dead Man Feels No Cold" (mentioned)
- Gotham: Dawn of Darkness (mentioned)
- ↑ Brown-Mostyn, Megan (writer) & Stanzler, Wendey (director) (January 26, 2015). "Welcome Back, Jim Gordon". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 13. FOX.
- ↑ Boston, Seth (writer) & Egilsson, Eagle (director) (March 7, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: A Dead Man Feels No Cold". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 13. FOX.
- ↑ Stephens, John (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (September 19, 2016). "Mad City: Better to Reign in Hell...". Gotham. Season 3. Episode 1. FOX.