Paul Reubens (born August 27, 1952) is an American actor, more commonly known by his stage name Pee-Wee Herman. He portrayed Elijah Van Dahl on Gotham.
- Pee-wee's Big Adventure as Pee-wee Herman
- Blow as Derek Foreal
- Pee-wee's Playhouse as Pee-wee Herman/Billy Baloney
- The Nightmare Before Christmas as Lock (Voice)
- Batman Returns as Tucker Cobblepot
- Mystery Men as Spleen
- The Smurfs as Jokey Smurf (Voice)
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer as Amilyn
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold as Bat-Mite (Voice)
- TRON: Uprising as Pavel
- Paul Reubens portrayed Oswald Cobblepot's father, Tucker Cobblepot in Batman Returns. He also provided the voice of Bat-Mite in Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.