Oswald Cobblepot's Mansion was the home of Elijah Van Dahl and where he resided with his wife Grace and step-children Sasha and Charles. He brought his long lost son Oswald Cobblepot to live with him, until Elijah was accidentally murdered by his wife and step-children in an attempt to rid themselves of Oswald. After Oswald avenged his father's death by murdering them, he inherited the mansion as his father's only succesor.
Elijah Van Dahl lived at the mansion with his wife Grace - a former waitress and her two children Sasha and Charles. While visiting the grave of his former lover Gertrud Kapelput he crossed paths with her son Oswald Cobblepot and deduced by Oswald's age and appearance that they were father and son. Elijah welcomed Oswald to the family home, much to the hidden disapproval of his wife and step-children.
Elijah ended up being killed by a poisoned drink which was originally intended for Oswald, as Grace and the children learned Elijah was planning on leaving his estate to Oswald so wanted him out of the way. After the funeral, they wanted Oswald out, however when he begged to remain they let him, but on the condition he became their servant. They took delight in tormenting him and ordering Oswald around until he discovered the poison intended for him and snapped back to his former, sadistic and crooked self. Oswald murdered his two step-siblings and cooked and prepared them for Grace. Revealing to her about what he had done and that he knows she poisoned his father, Oswald stabbed her to death.
Oswald continued to reside at the mansion with Grace's corpse which began gathering flies. A few days later he cut her head off and put it on display, with a stunned Butch Gilzean looking on and Barbara Kean giving advice on where to put it.
Oswald ran his operations from the mansion along with his right-hand man and best friend Edward Nygma. Following his successful candidacy as the mayor of Gotham, Oswald allowed Nygma to operate at the mansion and have his own office, and contemplated expressing his feelings of love.
Following Nygma presumably murdering Oswald in retribution for Oswald killing his new love Isabella, Nygma began to interact with a hallucination of Oswald through the use of drugs, and contemplating how he will gain a new mentor or enemy in order to help him on his path to villainy. Nygma left the mansion once he took on the new identity of "The Riddler" and put behind Oswald.
A few days later, an alive and vengeful Oswald returned to the mansion with Ivy Pepper, Bridgit Pike and Victor Fries in tow, and planned to use them in his quest to taking back his position as king of Gotham and get revenge on those who betrayed him.
- Elijah Van Dahl (deceased)
- Grace Van Dahl (deceased)
- Sasha Van Dahl (deceased)
- Charles Van Dahl (deceased)
- Oswald Cobblepot (owner)
- Edward Nygma (formerly)
- Ivy Pepper
- Bridgit Pike
- Victor Fries
- ↑ Hull, Robert (writer) & Copus, Nick (director) (March 21, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Mad Grey Dawn". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 15. FOX.
- ↑ Cannon, Danny (writer) & White, Scott (director) (March 28, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Prisoners". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 16. FOX.
- ↑ Cutter, Perry Rebecca (writer) & Scott, Oz (director) (April 11, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Into the Woods". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 17. FOX.
- ↑ Barnes, Jim & Woodruff, Ken (writers) & Kondracki, Larysa (director) (May 2, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Azrael". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 19. FOX.
- ↑ Heller, Bruno (writer) & Egilsson, Eagle (director) (May 23, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Transference". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 22. FOX.