Mrs. Kean was the mother of Barbara Kean.
Barbara went to stay with her parents after her breakup from her fiancé, Jim Gordon. Although her father said she could stay as long as she wanted, her mother didn't look too pleased by Barbara's visit.
Mrs. Kean was first believed to be killed by Jason Skolimski, along with her husband, at the request of Barbara, however, it was later revealed by Barbara that she was the one to kill her parents.
- "Into the Woods" (mentioned)
- "A Dark Knight: To Our Deaths and Beyond" (mentioned)
- ↑ Edlund, Ben (writer) & Egilsson, Eagle (director) (January 19, 2015). "What The Little Bird Told Him". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 12. FOX.
- ↑ Harper, Jordan (writer) & Edwards, Paul A. (director) (April 27, 2015). "The Anvil or the Hammer". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 21. FOX.
- ↑ Heller, Bruno (writer) & Cannon, Danny (director) (May 4, 2015). "All Happy Families Are Alike". Gotham. Season 1. Episode 22. FOX.