A vinyl record featuring the song about Solomon Grundy is offered for sale in Gotham City and Metropolis only.
While camping near Slaughter Swamp, a group of men listened to one of these vinyl records and sang to it. Afterwards, a confused Butch Gilzean revived by biomedical waste from Indian Hill attacked the campers and afterwards took on the name Solomon Grundy from the song that was still playing.
When Tabitha Galavan abducted Solomon Grundy from the Cherry's, she lured him by playing a Solomon Grundy vinyl record. She then rolled a smoke grenade in front of Grundy's feet and took him to an empty warehouse in order to restore her former boyfriend's memories.
- In the DC Comics, Metropolis is the home of Clark Kent, otherwise known as Superman.
- Even though the vinyl record used on the show turned too fast to identify the labeling on it, Drew Powell himself later published a detailed photo of the prop, confirming the existence of Metropolis in the Gotham Universe.
- ↑ Greatest hit. #gotham #grundy. - @thedrewpowell - Twitter
- ↑ Chun, Tze (writer) & White, Scott (director) (October 19, 2017) "A Dark Knight: The Blade's Path". Gotham. Season 4. Episode 5. FOX.
- ↑ Cannon, Danny (writer) & Stephens, John (director) (December 7, 2017) "A Dark Knight: Queen Takes Knight". Gotham. Season 4. Episode 9. FOX.