The Maroni crime family was a powerful crime organization based in Gotham City.
Under Don Maroni, the family bacame strong in the criminal ring, ruled the harbor's zone, and Maroni was considered the "second" after Carmine Falcone. However, Maroni was ambitious, and in the try of weaken Falcone, he hired the hitman Richard Gladwell to kill several councilmen payed by Falcone to obtained the Arkham Asylum's reconstruction contratc. This action caused the Falcone crime family's weakening, like also a gang war for the city's control.
In the aftermath of the gang war, Salvatore Maroni was killed by Fish Mooney for making sexist remarks leaving his henchmen present to fight Fish Mooney's gang. The fate of the Maroni Crime Family is unknown, though Tommy Bones popped up as a member of the Cobblepot crime family.
- Salvatore Maroni (boss, deceased)
- Frankie Carbone (underboss, deceased)
- Tommy Bones (capo, formerly)
- 4 unnamed men (capos)
- Cheech (soldato)
- Gabriel (soldato, formerly)
- Oswald Cobblepot (enforcer, formerly)
- Lou (associate, deceased)
- Lidia Bicchieri (associate)
- Duffy (associate, formerly)