When Tabitha Galavan walked down a street in Gotham City with the intention of visiting a secret club to hire a hitman from a woman known as The Lady to kill James Gordon, a Jerome Graffiti sprayed onto the wall of a building was seen.
After Oswald Cobblepot went into hiding to avoid getting arrested by the GCPD for the murder of Theo Galavan, he eventually ended up disguised as a homeless in a secluded alley where a Maniax Graffiti was drawn on a house.
A Jerome Graffiti sprayed on a house was visible when Jim Gordon, Bruce Wayne and Alfred Pennyworth were carrying out their attack on a prisoner transport to save Karen Jennings. Later on, another Maniax Drawing was seen on a wall located under a bridge where Bruce, Alfred, Gordon and Karen were confronted by Mr. Freeze.
Another Maniax graffiti was visible when Oswald Cobblepot and Edward Nygma went down a street in the Narrows after former one just escaped Arkham Asylum. However, the graffiti was already covered with various other scribbles at this point.
- The Maniax graffiti are a reference to the Joker, of whom Jerome Valeska is based off.
- ↑ Brown-Mostyn, Megan (writer) & Milito, Shaw Louis (director) (November 16, 2015). "Rise of the Villains: A Bitter Pill to Swallow". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 9. FOX.
- ↑ Woodruff, Ken (writer) & Copus, Nick (director) (February 29, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Mr. Freeze". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 12. FOX.
- ↑ Hull, Robert & Brown-Mostyn, Megan (writers) & Stephens, John (director) (April 18, 2016). "Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood". Gotham. Season 2. Episode 18. FOX.
- ↑ Boston, Seth (writer) & Copus, Nick (director) (March 22, 2018) "A Dark Knight: The Sinking Ship, The Grand Applause". Gotham. Season 4. Episode 15.