The following list contains all the firearms used in the filming of Gotham.
- Beretta 92FS INOX - When he invades Barbara Kean's penthouse, a criminal under Butch Gilzean uses this pistol to threaten Barbara during "Penguin's Umbrella". Regan uses the same type of pistol to rob several banks in "Red Hood". Butch later uses it to make an important decision at the end of "All Happy Families Are Alike". Gabe uses one during "Welcome Back, Jim Gordon" to threaten Derek Delaware.
- Colt M1911A1 - Used by Victor Zsasz as he main firearm. In "Pilot", The Waynes' killer uses it to murder Thomas Wayne and his wife Martha Wayne in cold blood. Jason Skolimski, Gerald Crane and Alfred Pennyworth also use some of these.
- Ruger GP100 - Clyde uses a GP100 to shoot at Gus Floyd during "Red Hood".
- Beretta 92FS - Morry Quillan's henchman tries to use a Beretta 92FS to eliminate the captive street kids during "Selina Kyle", though he is killed by James Gordon before he can do it.
- Glock 17 - In "Pilot", the cops point several Glock 17s at the criminal holding a female cop hostage.
- Smith & Wesson 19 - Butch executes Saviano with a S&W 19 at the end of "Rogues' Gallery".
- Heckler & Koch USP Compact - Doug uses a H&K USP Compact in "Selina Kyle" to kill Shad, he later uses it to threaten Quillan.
- Luger P08 - A P08 is used by Francis Dulmacher to threaten Fish Mooney.
- SIG-Sauer P226 - Gordon uses a P226 as his main weapon in several episodes of Season One.
- Colt Python - Frankie Carbone uses a Colt Python to secure the attacked kitchen during "Arkham", the robber responsible for the attack also uses one during the same episode.
- IMI Jericho 941 - One of Sal Maroni's thugs uses a Jericho 941 during "All Happy Families Are Alike", who is later disarmed by Gordon.
- SIG-Sauer P226R - During continuity errors, Gordon uses a P226R instead of a P226.
- SIG-Sauer P229 E2 - A jammed P229 E2 is planted by Butch in Lidia's during "The Anvil or the Hammer"
- Tokarev TT-33 - A TT-33 is used by Patti throughout "Selina Kyle", most notably where she executes an eyeless henchman.
- Walther PP - Larissa Diaz uses a Walther PP during "Lovecraft".
- Walther PPK - Alfred uses a Walther PPK during "Lovecraft" to save Bruce Wayne from Diaz.
- Smith and Wesson 10 - Harvey Bullock uses a S&W 10 during the season. A paranoid Barbara later points the same type of revolver at Gordon, thinking that more Falcone thugs were coming.
- Smith and Wesson Model 10HB - Tommy Bones uses this revolver to execute Connor during "The Anvil or the Hammer". One of Zsasz' henchwomen also uses one during the gunfight in "Penguin's Umbrella".
- Smith & Wesson 29 - A S&W 29 is used by Haskins throughout "Red Hood".
- Smith & Wesson 65 - Davis Lamond uses a S&W 65 at the end of "The Balloonman" during the confrontation with Bullock and Gordon.
- Heckler & Koch MP5 - A H&K MP5 is used by Fish's and Maroni's thugs during "All Happy Families Are Alike".
- IMI Uzi - Connor's associate uses a jammed Uzi during the end of "The Anvil or the Hammer".
- MP40 - Dickey uses a MP40 SMG during "Arkham".
- Thompson M1921AC - Tommy Bones and Maroni's thugs use Tommy guns to kill Falcone operatives at the end of "The Anvil or the Hammer".
To be added
- Benelli Nova Tactical - Trope uses a Benelli Nova Tactical throughout "Red Hood".
- Ithaca 37 Stakeout - Clyde Destro uses a "Stakeout" throughout "Red Hood". Criminals led by Falcone also use some of these to coldly slaughter Fish Mooney's thugs during "Pilot".
- Mossberg 500AT - Some of Fish's thugs use Mossberg 500ATs shotguns during "All Happy Families Are Alike"
- Ithaca 37 - Marge uses an Ithaca 37 during the gunfight with Gordon, Bullock and Penguin during "Everyone Has a Cobblepot". At the end of the same episode, Penguin uses the same gun to execute Marge. Gregor Kasyanov's thugs also use some of these during "Harvey Dent".
- Lupara - Maroni uses a Sawn-Off Shotgun (also known as Lupara by Italian mobsters) to execute Falcone operatives during "The Anvil or the Hammer". Gus Floyd also uses this shotgun during "Red Hood" during the bank heist.
- Remington 870 - Gregor Kasyanov holds Ian Hargrove hostage at gunpoint with a Remington 870 before he dies during an explosion during "Harvey Dent". During the same episode, a GCPD officer escorts the prisoners to Arkham with this gun.
- Winchester Model 1200 - During "Harvey Dent", Blackgate guards escort Ian Hargrove with Winchester Model 1200 shotguns.
- Smith and Wesson 3000 - At the end of "Lovecraft", an Arkham Asylum guard is seen handling a S&W 3000.
- Remington 700 - The Catcher uses a Remington 700 to shoot at Fish's helicopter during "Beasts of Prey".
- Winchester 70 - Bullock uses a Winchester 70 to raid the Falcone Manor during "Penguin's Umbrella".
Light Machine Gun
- FN M249E2 SAW - Oswald Cobblepot uses this LMG to ruthlessly kill Fish's gang during "All Happy Families Are Alike".
- M72 LAW - Two hit men use a M72 LAW to wound Falcone during "All Happy Families Are Alike".