Having taken down Oswald Cobblepot with the help of the combined efforts of Tabitha Galavan, Butch Gilzean and Edward Nygma (the third whom 'killed' Cobblepot), Barbara Kean became the "Queen of Gotham" and began to run her own crime organization, operating from her and Tabitha's nightclub The Sirens. Barbara's crime organization also became one of the most powerful as her and Tabitha managed to wipe out other high-ranking members in other rival crime families across the city.
Nygma (now operating as the Riddler) continued working with them, although Tabitha disliked having him around as he had cut off her hand a few months previously, although Barbara wished to keep him around due to his uses. Barbara's new found power took over as she was desperate to become the most powerful figure in Gotham and began plotting to take down a mysterious group running the city known as The Court of Owls.
Due to Barbara's method's her control over the underworld had been limited and so she never took full control of the underworld by the time of her demise.
After Barbara's death at the hands of Tabitha the crime family has been dissolved leaving control of the criminal underworld in Penguin's hands once again.
- Barbara Kean (leader; deceased)
- Tabitha Galavan (second-in-command, formerly; betrayed)
- Butch Gilzean (underboss, formerly, betrayed; comatose)
- Edward Nygma (off-and-on)
- "Heroes Rise: These Delicate and Dark Obsessions"
- "Heroes Rise: The Primal Riddle"
- "Heroes Rise: Light The Wick"
- "Heroes Rise: All Will Be Judged"(mentioned)
- "Heroes Rise: Pretty Hate Machine"
- "Heroes Rise: Destiny Calling"
- "Heroes Rise: Heavydirtysoul"