This is the page for requesting administrator rights on Gotham Wiki.
Requests for adminship
- Only users that have contributed for 2 months or have over 100 edits may vote.
- You can nominate yourself.
- You cannot vote for yourself.
- You are allowed to change your vote before the deadline of the election if your opinion changes.
- To vote you must have 50 quality edits.
- The nominee will obviously support the nomination, however if they do not include their signature under the "For" section, their vote will not be counted.
- Bureaucrats have the final say with administrator nominations. Users will be objectively assessed, and while they may get a majority supporting them, bureaucrats may not see them as administrator material.
There are some basic things to consider when nominating a wikian for adminship.
- They have to actively contributed for at least six months to the wiki.
- They are trusted by the community.
- They have fair dealings with other users regularly.
- They know how the wiki works to a great degree.
- The nominee in question must accept the nomination, and voting will last a week from their accepting.