Frank Gordon is the brother of Peter Gordon where they were members of the Court of Owls. When Peter started to question the group's motives, the Court of Owls had Frank orchestrate the hit on Peter Gordon.
Frank and Kathryn overlook the destruction of Gotham after a blackout caused by Jerome Valeska which lead to his followers to cause anarchy. Kathryn mentions that if it escalates further they will be forced to intervene, however he opts out, wishing for his nephew Jim and the Gotham City Police Department to be left to deal with it. The GCPD do manage to deal with the situation by sunrise, with Jerome captured and to be sent off to Arkham Asylum. Frank is present when Kathryn informs the the clone of Bruce Wayne that he would soon be called upon. Frank leaves and calls to Jim's apartment, causing confusion to his nephew about his sudden appearance.
Kathryn dispatches Frank to sway Gordon to the Court of Owls' side. Frank tells Gordon that the Court of Owls were a secret society and that Peter died trying to expose their methods.
Frank was later present at the meeting with Kathryn to move on with their plans for Gotham City. After Carmine Falcone told Gordon about Frank Gordon calling the hit on his father, Gordon visited Frank. Before Gordon can make plans to arrest him, Frank did warn them that the weapon that the Court of Owls plans to use is at the docks. Upon being told about the box that came from Indian Hill by Barbara Kean, Gordon visits his uncle again. Before committing suicide upon not wanting to kill his nephew, Frank tells Gordon to play along with the Court of Owls' demands. He then shoots himself in the head in front of Jim.
- "Mad City: The Gentle Art of Making Enemies"
- "Heroes Rise: How the Riddler Got His Name"
- "Heroes Rise: These Delicate and Dark Obsessions"
- "Heroes Rise: The Primal Riddle" (mentioned)
- "Heroes Rise: Light The Wick" (mentioned)
- "Heroes Rise: All Will Be Judged" (mentioned)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Hull, Robert (writer) & McKenzie, Ben (director) (May 1, 2017) "Heroes Rise: These Delicate and Dark Obsessions". Gotham. Season 3. Episode 16. FOX.
- ↑ Boston, Seth (writer) & Milto, Louis Shaw (director) (January 30, 2017). "Mad City: The Gentle Art of Making Enemies". Gotham. Season 3. Episode 14. FOX.
- ↑ Mostyn-Brown, Megan (writer) & Scott, T.J (director) (April, 2017). "Heroes Rise: How the Riddler Got His Name". Gotham. Season 3. Episode 15. FOX.