The suit is a thin Kevlar weave with reinforced forearm protection. The gloves have a fascinate grip designed to help the wearer cling to any surface. The entire suit is extremely lightweight and bulletproof to impacts from up to 10 feet or more. Along with long-distance radio communicators, for Alfred and Bruce to be able to communicate with one another during patrols. And equipped with a black stick on mask, that was made by Alfred. He later adds a hood as an attachment to his jacket, during his break in at Blackgate Penitentiary to kill Ra's al Ghul .
Receiving the suit from Lucius Fox
- The outfit acts as a prototype to Bruce Wayne's Batsuit which he uses for his identity as Batman in the comic books.
- Bruce has stated that when he's wearing the suit, that it feels like he's wearing nothing at all, this is due to the fact that the suit was designed to be extremely light weight, as Lucius Fox mentioned.
- The entire suit is bulletproof to impacts from up to 10 feet or more, except for the mask, this is due to the fact that the mask, unlike the rest of the suit, was made by Alfred.
- It is currently locked away by Alfred, along with his tools.
- The entire suit is bulletproof, and extremely lightweight.
- Grapnel gun (Taken from criminals in abandoned building.)
- Mic piece. (to listen on Alfred from long distance radio communicators.
- Flame torch. (Used as an intimidation tactic and to to help get way in sticky situations. Taken from the same building as the grapnel gun.)
- Black stick on mask. (Made by Alfred, to conceal his identity.)
- The gloves. ( Has a fascinate grip designed to help cling to any surface.)
- The Jacket. ( The suit jacket is a thin Kevlar weave with reinforced forearm protection. He adds a hood later on to add in hiding his identity.)
- Telescope. (Used to spy on criminals.)